Set of Foliage & Bamboo Plants In White Pot
Product Details -
- One Two Layer Bamboo- Upto 5 inches
- One Money Plant- Upto 4 inches
- One Syngonium Plant- Upto 4 inches
- Plant Type- foliage & Lucky Bamboo
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- 3 White Plastic Pots
- Pot Dimensions- 3 x 3 inches each
- Two layers of Lucky Bamboo are known to ring an abundance of love and double the luck factor. Set it in a corner of your home or office, and enjoy the good fortune, prosperity, and positive energy it has to offer!
- Money Plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.