Pink Rose Cake & Red Roses Basket
Product Details -
- 16 Red Roses
- Cane Basket
- Green Fillers
- Strawberry Cake – Half kg
A perfect gift combo of 16 Red Roses along with a Strawberry Cake 500 gms. Create memories of your grand celebration, order this beautiful expression now and convey your true emotions. If you are in love with someone, then there is no better option than this amazing combo from Gifts Destination.
Flowers Care Instructions:
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish it as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- The actual product may vary in shape or design as per availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in a fully bloomed, semi-bloomed, or bud stage.
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Occasionally, the substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
Cake Care Instructions:
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!