Fantastic Jade Plant
Product Details -
- Plant Name- Fantastic Jade Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height with pot- Upto 8 inches
- White color circular fiber pot
Jade Plants Trivia:
- Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade Plant is a perennial plant. It has a life span of more than 2 years. It is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers that bloom in the spring.
Care Instructions –
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in the case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.