Stone Rakhi - Peacock Raki With 200gms Laddoo
Products Details –
- 1 Rakhi
- Besan Laddoo – 200 Gm
- Roli Chawal
Please Note – All the products in the photograph other than the ones mentioned above are for decoration purposes only, You will only receive the items mentioned above.
Mostly celebrated in North India, within Rakhi resides
sacred suspicions and well-wishes. Tie this peacock rakhi
on the wrists of your brother to protect him against evil
influences and pray for his long life and happiness. This
rakhi has a peacock in the centre with white crystals on
either side and finishing with red OM beads.
Delivery Information –
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- We try our best to deliver as per the delivery date selected.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
Care Instructions –
- Keep your Rakhi separately so the threads don’t get entangled.
- To avoid your Rakhi from accumulating dust, keep it in a closed box till it is ready to be tied.
- Upon receiving the sweets, they are ready to eat.