Microcarpa Bonsai Plant in Imported Plastic Pot
Product Details -
- Plant Name- Ficus Microcarpa Plant
- Plant Type- Bonsai
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- Blue Cubical Unbreakable Pot
- Planter Material- Imported Plastic
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 5 x 4 inches
- Ficus microcarpa, or ginseng ficus, is a popular species of tree used for bonsai. Although it is frequently confused with Ficus retusa, it is actually a member of the fig family, Moraceae. Native to China and other areas of tropical Asia (as well as Australia), this species is often grown as a shade tree.
- However, ginseng ficus bonsai is an appealing specimen that you need to consider growing. It is tropical and has a beautiful trunk with numerous roots, making it a good choice for bonsai. It grows well indoors and has dense foliage. It is a plant of many names, including laurel fig, laurel rubber, Chinese banyan, and Indian laurel fig.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, size, as per the availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.
- Usually delivered in 3-4 days