10 Romantic Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day can be a bit of a letdown if you don’t have anything special planned. It has become somewhat commercialized which makes every day feel like Valentine’s Day where roses are involved. If you are feeling less than inspired to show your love this year, here are ten romantic ways to celebrate V-day with your partner.
- Surprise them with a special bouquet of their favorite flowers along with a handmade card to let them know how much they mean to you.
2. Try an at-home spa day! Demonstrate some TLC care to each other with soothing massages and plenty of aromatic candles surrounding you both for a truly relaxing experience.
3. Put on your best formal wear and head out to the nicest restaurant in town for a night on the town.
4. Go see a romantic movie together, whether it’s old or new, just the two of you snuggled up together in your favorite chairs in front of the TV makes it that much more special.
5. Make your own dinner at home with all of your favorite foods and wines; no advertisement necessary, just the two of you enjoying life’s little luxuries.
6. Surprise your partner with tickets to their dream vacation destination. Whether it is an exotic place or just a preferred state, it will surely create some unforgettable memories that both of you can cherish and look back on fondly.
7. Go for a bicycle ride together through the park or down some country roads; it’s not about how far or how fast, but spending time with your partner and enjoying nature around you. 8. Spend the day at an amusement park (or any local tourist attraction) and goof off in all of the amazing photo ops you can find.
9. Make a mixtape of your favorite romantic songs and listen as you sip on spiked hot cocoa by the fireplace, cuddled up on your couch with warm blankets.
10. Indulge in some chocolates, strawberries, and champagne together while taking in some of your favorite shows or movies on TV or online.
What are your plans for celebrating the love of your life on Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments!